N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 20 16:57:55 EDT 2022

Charlie, I vaguely remember hearing they claimed not enough interest in the project. I find that a lot of BS but what do I know.
On another line.....many posters have mentioned the fine wooden/metal Craftsman kits by Quality Craft/Gloor Craft and the newer laser kits by AMB. Those are fine but many modelers aren't into these type kits any longer and want injection molded cars. There is a need for them, obviously.
I've given up on ever seeing these SMD cars and have been buying Balboa/Westside CF cars. They look good enough to me and the prices are usually not terrible. I even have some of the metal cars (CH?) even though the sides are wrong.
I gave up counting rivets many years ago.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works