Modeling a Y6a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 16 16:52:40 EDT 2022

Chris: yes, do please share.  Information like that is really useful either
as is or tweaked for different Yxx's. And for various reasons (including
$)anything that can be used to bash a Rivarossi might be useful to more
people than bashing a BLI.  Years ago on this list there was a nice essay
on taking a Riv an making a Y5 out of it.  Useful info.  Thanks for
offering.

Frank Bongiovanni