N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 16 09:30:00 EDT 2022

 Mike: All Y6 and sub classes have the sloped stack. It was a result of the front end throttle taking up more space. Also. the left front running board needs to be lowered and the headlight gets raised a little. I figure you already know about the feedwater heater and the air pumps. The box on the right side is for ATC on the Shennandoah, and not all Y6's had one. Check photos. BTW: in the late steam era, some Y6's got the sheathed smoke box (as on most Y6b's).
Jim Nichols