N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 14 10:59:11 EDT 2022

Roger, this is really my only concern with them. It's disrespectful of the
loyal customer base to not provide any updates to the website, pretty much
at all over the past four-five years.

If they would only update the website every 6 months or so, I don't think
anybody would be complaining. (Well, someone will always complain! But you
get the point)

No one can argue that they have made phenomenal models so far. If the N&W
cabins look anywhere near as good as their previous caboose run, I think we
will be very fortunate.

Regarding brass options as someone else mentioned, I'm not giving up on
those either!  I have five or six stripped Westside Models brass cabins on
my workbench that I walk past every couple days. I just need to get the nut
bolt washer castings drilled and installed under the cupola sides on the
CF's, and I will be ready to paint them.  I'm debating doing an interior,
now that I can easily 3D model and print it.

Mike Rector