N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Apr 13 09:51:30 EDT 2022

Rip
I agree. They are doing the best they can. I've been in this hobby for decades and it is such a great one, that I don't really mind having skin in the game with my money if some folks are willing to pursue difficult projects. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't, but you need the people to give it a try and people to help fund it. Many of those models will be around a long time after we are gone.
Jim