N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Apr 11 16:35:09 EDT 2022

Spring Mills has released their DODX flat cars, which they moved to
the front of the line because they were a simpler project and a good
test for their new factory. In theory, Spring Mills has B&O cabooses
that predate the N&W, so I can see them bringing those out first.
Hopefully at this point they have all the research regarding details
and paint colors done, so it's just a matter of getting in line at the
factory, but that still puts the cabooses months if not a year or two
out.
Marty Flick