King Book - March Report

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Apr 2 09:36:32 EDT 2022

All,

Thanks again to all of you who have pre-ordered Ed King's new book.  I am
happy to report that an additional 18 pre-orders were received in March
2022.  Per my previous promise, I am sending a check to the NWHS for
$180.00.

We are getting close to the finish line, but are still about 20 pre-orders
short of where we would like to be.  I know Ken Miller would like to
schedule time to  work on the layout of this book.

So, please, if you haven't already done so, please pre-order as soon as
possible, *Memories of an Appalachian Railroad Man*:

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

Thank you all and best wishes!

Jim Brewer