AAR 1937 boxcar

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 8 22:40:41 EST 2022

 N&W inherited some AAR boxcars from Wabash and Nickel Plate in the 1964 merger, so you can paint and letter it in some of thelater schemes (but not steam era scheme) If you want steam era, many other roads had them, and such a box car would have found its way to an N&W freight from time to time.
Jim Nichols