Sunshine G1 gondolas

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 27 15:11:39 EST 2022

Mike,

I don't know what era you model; however, the revision notes for the
stenciling diagram indicates the size of the N&W was increased from 17" to
24" with an effective date of December 17, 1952.  Obviously, this was the
date the change was approved.  It would be a matter of time before all the
gons received this change; and it is possible some never did.

Hope this helps.

Jim Brewer