Sunshine G1 gondolas

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Feb 26 09:58:08 EST 2022

Mike,

I built those Sunshine kits years ago.  As I recall, the kits had decals
with them in either the 17" height or 24" height for the N&W variants.  So
if you are asking about using the large N&W from the hopper car set,
whether 17" or 24", they *should* work.  Of course you will need to get the
other dimensional data, especially concerning the lengths, width, height,
etc.

Jim Brewer