Sad news again

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 23 20:10:48 EST 2022

A few years ago I was helping Accucraft with their 1:32 scale class J 611 project in live steam and electric.  Someone on the board gave me  Harold's contact info.  He did not have any idea who I was, but he was extremely helpful with helping me collect all the correct drawings to produce a credible model that runs well.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim S