NWHS 2022 Convention. Third time wasn't the charm after all.

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 11 19:04:17 EST 2022

Frank, we all greatly appreciate the hard work and the other members of the
committees are doing.  These are especially tough times.  Diane and I hope
to be able to make the next NWHS convention when it happens.  It will be
awhile before I can work on any modeling projects as I have to finish the
basement of our house, which will likely take until sometime in 2023.

Best Regards
Nigel