New N&W Decals from K4 Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 17 12:52:53 EST 2021

Look to me the letters are a bit thick. Have to research which of the tender capacity numbers go with a particular tender. No edges around the class plates but all sorts of squares & circles by themselves. What are they for?
Hopefully Shell Scale will produce a set with his normal quality. I have used K-4 decals and they are nice sets.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works