Jim Gillum Article on Modeling Streamlined K

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 10 10:45:00 EST 2021

 As far as I know, Jim Gillum did not write a modeling article on the K2, and it did not appear in the Arrow. I have an uncompleted project for one, beginning with a shell from the "old" Bachmann J and using the chassis from the light Mountain that was available a few years back. Tender shell is from the Rivarossi Y6b. Converting the engine shell is not so simple as just shortening it. Cab is reconfigured, running board skirts are enlarged, and the pilot is reshaped. Feedwater cover is added. I need to finish it and take for display at the convention. Maybe this conversation will motivate me.
Jim Nichols