Jim Gillum Article on Modeling Streamlined K

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Dec 10 09:32:22 EST 2021

Come to think of it, do a search on my article about the Intercepting Valve. I think the K2a article is in the same volume. I'm away from my computer and books at the present time.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 12/10/21  9:25 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: RE: Jim Gillum Article on Modeling Streamlined K I know of the "Baby J" article that appeared in the Arrow. It will take me a while to find it though.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 12/10/21  5:58 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Jim Gillum Article on Modeling Streamlined K
As I mentioned on the Zoom convention, I'm working on kitbashing a streamlined K from a Bachmann J. I found the April-May-June 2007 issue of The Arrow with narrative and photos about "Baby Js" but no luck yet finding the modeling article by Jim Gillum.
Can someone with better index files than me, or a copy, point me to that article? Thanks!

Jeff Cornelius