Class J in HO scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Oct 24 15:01:04 EDT 2021

Thanks Roger honestly I wouldn’t mind a brass one. I habe a sunset water Buffalo K3 4-8-2 that runs very well. However I habe 22inch Ray is curves and don’t think a J could handle my tight curves. I’m looking to get the 611 in service do you habe any recommendations on who makes the best version of that or where I might be able to find a model like that? Thanks for your help I really appreciate it I really hope I can get this figure out 611 is a very special engine to me and I want the best one that I can get I’m trying to model the Norfolk and western in the 50s during the steam era.

Sincerely,
Jeff Mueller