Class J in ho scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Oct 23 19:51:29 EDT 2021

Hi,

My experience is the BLI is best.  I have a paragon and paragon 2.

Sorry to hear about your problems.  I have also had cracked gears in almost
all my BLI N&W steam.  My paragon 2 j is doing well so far.  I also had a
bad reed switch in my A, along with a cracked gear. My y6 also had a
cracked gear.

Strangely, my BLI USRA locomotives have been awesome.  My experience with
BLI is that you just get unlucky, but after you fix the issues they are the
best.  The MTH is pretty nice, but the sound is garbage imo.  I have not
seen a worthy Bachmann at all.

David Baker