Train Order Board

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 6 11:28:41 EDT 2021

This is great stuff,

I see photos of the old train order signals, eg on blue ridge in the late
50's? (I could easily be wrong.) Were those fixed to down-clear, or was
that not traffic control territory?  I also see some where the mast is
there, but the blades are gone.

Were the wood mast pained white?

Thanks again,

David