Train Order Board?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Oct 5 14:17:55 EDT 2021

Hi David

That drawing is based on the Union Switch and Signal drawing, with, indeed, no dimensions. But it is also a very old drawing dated 1890. It is also marked with “Void” meaning it was replaced at some point

The train order signals I am familiar with in the more recent era are different.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=95080 <https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=95080>

That is for a two head version, but does offer dimensions and a scaled drawing.

It would be simple to eliminate the lower head as it likely will be the same height for consistency.

Best
Ken Miller