Looking for part for brass West Side Models Virginian 2-8-8-0 No. 610

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Sep 24 16:21:51 EDT 2021

I haven't seen a later response to Greg's question.  So unless someone
either has a spare pilot truck for #610 or has found something suitable in
the current PSC catalog or their junk box, the attached pictures might
help.  To my eye it looks like about 9 scale feet from mounting hole to
axle, and from the pictures and the diagrams that we have those look like
30" wheels.  VGN pilot and trailing truck wheels tended to run a tad
smaller, I think.

Greg, feel free to repost the question on the Virginian IO Group if you
haven't had any luck yet.

Frank Bongiovanni