Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 23 15:33:10 EDT 2021

Thanks, Bill.  Railworks was a very good importer with some great cars. Funny, I thought they were kind of pricey at the time! LOL That was before DP, UTI, Challenger and some others.
Remember when importers thought the Japanese standard of living was driving the costs way up and moved to Korea? Didn't take Korea long to figure it all out and get more expensive than Japan.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works