Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 23 14:34:21 EDT 2021

Hey Roger

This is another manufacturer, and at this point only a potential, but they are enthusiastic about a car, it will not be in the price range as Division Point. The MS-1 car offers several varieties such as regular service in red with the ampersand, regular service in red with “and” and regular service in blue, early excursion service, later excursion service and after studying photos MofW. It has a really super item as they were in service for so long, and in virtually every mainline train at some point.

I’ll tell me when I actually can, as it is confidential at the moment.

Best
Ken