Division Point

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 23 14:16:19 EDT 2021

Ken,
In 2012, Division Point imported a series of N&W Heavyweight Passenger Cars in HO Scale.  Among the offerings were Class M1 Railway Post Office Car and Class BEj Baggage Car in HO Scale.
Here's a rundown on both sets:
DP-3800 Class M1 Railway Post Office Car painted Tuscan Red with numbers 90, 93, 96 and 98.  There was also a limited number of 96 with "early" lettering.  That is an ampersand (&) in "NORFOLK & WESTERN" instead of "NORFOLK AND WESTERN" letterboard.
DP-3801 Class BEj Baggage Car in Tuscan Red with numbers 111, 114, 116 and 120.
DP-3801B Class BEj Baggage Car in Pevler Blue with numbers 117 and 118.

I have photographs of all cars that I will gladly share.
To my knowledge, Division Point did not import a Norfolk and Western Mail Storage Car.
Regards,
Bill KingArlington, Virginia