Best sound decoder for class A

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Aug 19 12:56:42 EDT 2021

I agree with David on this. TCS doesn't have the best hooter whistle but everything else about it is great. As he said they pair well with two of their high bass 4w speakers in series (to get 8 ohms). TCS also has the most realistic operation if you set deceleration momentum to max and use the braking functionality. I think it's one of the best things about their decoders.

Aaron

Sent from my android device.