Three Sheds for Waynesboro

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 30 12:10:31 EDT 2021

Nice models, Jim. Thanks for sharing the photos and construction methods/materials.

These structures make nice “texture” additions to a scene.  My (so far) one-town model (Circleville, Ohio) had these buildings at the north and south ends of town, though as in your case, they had (probably) been moved by my 1938 modeled period.

One of the structures (or something very much like it) was relocated to a new location between the two original locations sometime after the early sixties.  The following link should take you to a street view of it (you may have to spin around to see it?)

https://goo.gl/maps/rQQGbr6MKDseriFp9

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile