MODELING N&W DINER 1017

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 4 18:13:02 EDT 2021

Thanks for this. For my full-length 1/2 train I’m using a Bachmann spectrum diner/lounge which I guess is fairly close, just have to add the markers it carried between Roanoke and Waynesboro. But for the compressed version at home these adjustments will improve the Athearn cars.
Jeff Cornelius

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS