Kits/decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jun 4 07:15:09 EDT 2021

Jeff

Our section foreman house manufacture can make the N scale version, he was in the process of doing so, but a family tragedy interfered. As many of these model manufacturers are hobbyists, this is not a full time job, so it is done in spare time, which may, or may not, be available. We had two orders for the N scale version when we advertised it. When it became apparent that it was not happening anytime soon, we refunded the money. To ask the man to resume the work, for three or four kits, does not seem to be a fair use of his time. Instead, I’d rather get a couple of other N&W items in the works in HO.

On the decals for the signs, yes, we work with Richard Shell of Shellscale to get short runs of things like we did with O scale stuff, but it does require a minimum order, so we need about a dozen orders to justify the work.

Best
Ken Miller