Sergeant couplers

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 25 22:02:24 EDT 2021

Jeff,

I have not tried them on my BLI A, J or Y yet.  But I would the standard E would work with the compatible shank.
My steam locos are boxed right now.  I would say the tender coupler would be a drop in compatible shank.  I would have to look
At the front coupler pockets on each loco.  Ask the Groups.io <http://groups.io/> bunch as someone may know.
As far as I know Frank still sells thru the website.  Keep in mind this is a second job to him.  If it does not say in stock it is more thank likely no
Longer produced but you can ask.  It might take a while to ship but I have never had a problem.  If you are concerned about assembly it is not hard but I do recommend the assembly jig.  It just takes a little patience and with those locking balls and a non magnetic tweezers.

> On May 25, 2021, at 21:33, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:
>
> James Wall,
>
> Ok thanks man that does help. Is there a coupler tube that you would recommend say for a steam locomotive like a class A and class J a BLI aux tender and a few freight cars? Thanks I would really like to try those out I love how realistic they look. Do they sell them thogh there website still?
>
> Sincerely
>
> Jeff Mueller

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC