O scale GMDD F7a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 29 13:16:28 EDT 2021

I model in O scale 2 rail.  I want to do a couple of NW ex Wabash CN based F7a units.  P&D F7 and Champ decals are the base model.  Planned bae paint is Floquil ATSF blue (yes I still have some). The air cooling coil and cab roof vent have me stumped.  I have never seen a Wabash/NW F unit in person.  Does anyone have pictures or dimensions of those details?  I'm confident the answer is no, but does anyone make them in O scale? Also, what type of horn was used on them?  What color was the cab interior?  Not to ask is never to know . . .
Steven RotenbergBingham Farms, MI SRoten at aol.com