N&W F7s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Apr 2 12:17:53 EDT 2021

This morning I received a notice from Overland Hobbies that Athearn is
releasing another run of F7s which will include a series of N&W versions.

I want the N&W modeling community to know that quite a few years ago the
Modeling Committee at the time approached both Athearn and Walthers about
producing this kind of set. Our pitch was that the N&W had a number of
schemes and detail packages that could be produced. Our proposal was timed
to coincide with articles to be in the *Arrow* about the ex-Wabash F7s as
part of an effort to include more post-1964 coverage. Naturally, nothing
came of our efforts.

Anyway, these models look very nice...and very pricey.

Bill

*Bill McClure*
*www.billmcclure.smugmug.com* <http://www.billmcclure.smugmug.com>

*www.mcclureimages.com <http://www.mcclureimages.com>*