Arrow and Membership Renewals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 16 20:10:13 EDT 2021

All

Just a note about your N&WHS memberships.

Memberships are done on a quarterly basis, i.e. 3-31, 6-30, 9-30 and 12-31.

Normally we send out a email renewal notice 4-5 weeks ahead of the end date, and a second a couple weeks after that.

We love all our members and want to make sure they do not miss their Arrow magazizne.

Please, please be sure to watch your email for the renewal notice, and put it in as quickly as you can. This saves the Society time and money. Please be sure to check your spam or junk folders to make sure they get through.

After we send two email notices, we normally will print and send a renewal card. Now, that card costs us money to print, plus the postage and time to print labels and mail them out.

Waiting for a card to come in the mail will not save you money, there is no discount for later renewal, we do not discount memberships. You can contribute in a small way by simply renewing just as soon as possible.

The sooner you renew, the surer you are to be sure your name is on the list.

We are working hard to get the magazine back on schedule after the trying summer and fall last year.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

N&WHS Membership Team