New Book Status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 17 16:24:34 EST 2021

Ken, the only print on demand book I’ve purchased (that I know of, anyway) is Lance Mindheim’s “Model Railroading as Art”. I would generally agree that the quality of the images are not what I’m used to seeing in the hardbound books in the Goodman library - but they aren’t bad. Glossy on a non-glossy page.

The glossy cover of this softbound book, on the other hand, is very good. The layout and formatting of the book isn’t fantastic, but that’s I different issue (I think.).

Matt Goodman