HO scale decals (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 28 17:45:28 EDT 2020

And for the Southern modelers, don't ask about the roof color on steam locos... that's a variant on the excursion locomotive paint.

Dave Bott

Just to add some humor.  In the aeronautical charting industry we say never talk about magnetic variation.  We generally will argue for hours if we do.

In n&w modeling we should never mention excursion locomotive paint.

David Baker