HO scale decals (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 24 12:57:20 EDT 2020

Actually this set has been slowly brewing for quite some time. Years ago I purchased the art that Roanoke Rails used to produce their J set. Ken and I have been gathering information for years.

I am paying close attention to the comments to see what is needed in addition to the obvious lettering. Again, Ken and I have worked on many prototype lettering projects including cabooses, freight cars, passenger cars, and locomotives, both diesel and steam. The Class J number 611 is probably our most famous project.

Small items like class plates don't take much space so there should be plenty of those.

As previously stated, The Spirit of Roanoke lettering will not be included in this set. The era of this set will be up to 1959.

The set will be offered in HO, N, and O Scale.

Richard D. Shell
ShellScale Decals