HO Passenger Steam - was HO scale decals (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 24 12:42:11 EDT 2020

Hi Marty Flick,

That was me that said Broadway was going to do another run of the BLI Js. I talked to Matt Williamson the product manager at BLI and he originally said they might be out in Spring or Summer of 2021. The last I heard from him which was about a mouth or two ago he said they are scheduled for the 4th quitter 2021. My guess they’ll be announced in late summer of next year if they stick to that statement.

Sincerely,
Jeff Mueller