HO N&W Steam Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Sep 20 11:42:22 EDT 2020

Marty

The Society can do the N&W steam decals, the Microscale set is a bit undersized for the 10 inch letters. However, we have to order a fairly high number of sets to keep the pricing reasonable, and therefore demand must be there for the investment of time.

They can be done with correct builder’s plates and class plates (Class J plates were chromed, I believe the streamlined K2 plates were also chromed) and bronze for most of the others, the Y3s were cast iron I know for sure, class plates bronze.

We could also include the correct early small cab size lettering, and the aluminum color lettering for passenger power.

It all depends on demand.

Best
Ken Miller