HO N&W Steam Decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Sep 19 17:22:16 EDT 2020

Other than Microscale, are there any choices for HO scale N&W steam
locomotive decals that include the builders plates and class badges? I
ordered Microscale's latest revision, and while it does finally put
the builders plates and class badges in more of a bronze or brass
color instead of dulux gold like the lettering, it still has a poor
selection of classes repesented on the plates and badges. There are no
A's, and no Y's other than Y6b. Their O scale revision includes these
additional classes, so it is frustrating that the HO version still
does not. I've looked around but can't find any currently in
production other than Microscale. I know the Champ sets don't have the
plates and badges I am looking for. Are there any options besides
finding an appropriately sized "A" in another set and combining it
with the Microscale?
Marty Flick