Broadway A Comparisson

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Sep 10 14:43:51 EDT 2020

I'm curious as to people's thoughts on the various runs of HO scale
Broadway Limited A Class engines. Based on the modeling guide in the
society website, https://www.nwhs.org/modeling/Non-brassSteam.html ,
BLI offered them as both Paragon with QSI sound and as Blue Line,
which as I recall was sound but no DCC. Any differences in the running
performances of Paragon vs Blue Line, in either DC or DCC? The website
also suggests the higher road numbers were offered with roller bearing
side rods; is this the only major detail difference BLI offered? Are
all of the BLI A's basically modeled in their post war appearance?
ThanksMarty Flick