N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 17 15:55:19 EDT 2020

Not yet, Roger. The plan this morning was to edit it for possible inclusion in the TAF. However, I’ve had a couple requests, so I’m giving it a cursory cleaning as I type and will send it to the list tonight or tomorrow. It will be a bit rough - I’ll do some heavier-handed editing later.

The write up will have no images attached, but will contain individual links to the largest version of the photos that were in the gallery I posted earlier.

Matt Goodman