N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Aug 17 09:53:18 EDT 2020

Sure thing, Eric. You can find me at the email address below. Seeing how you summarized it will be good feedback on what others find important!

mgoodman312 at icloud.com <mailto:mgoodman312 at icloud.com>	or
tomatotrack at icloud.com <mailto:tomatotrack at icloud.com>	(the name of the freight house track on the N&W in Circleville)

I’m a bit floored - and humbled - that others found this a good enough reference to take the time to make a document out of it - and also a bit surprised that there aren’t that many write-ups about this particular model. Sometimes I'm reminded about how specific some corners of this large hobby are.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US