N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Aug 15 08:17:00 EDT 2020

Cameron

No special tips.  Just typical advice to sand any laser hardened edges so paint will have a uniform surface.   Some parts are fairly small (well DUH) and I had to work carefully with my less than steady hand.  Patience is a virtue (so I am told).  I used Micro Trains caboose trucks and preassembled body mount couplers.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton