N&W caboose project Spring Mills Depot status

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Aug 14 20:52:24 EDT 2020

Even if SMD release the DODX flat car SOON they still have a ton of B&O cabooses  to do before the N&W cabins. Like I said I may never live long enough to see them.
I understand these guys are doing this alone as an extra project to their normal jobs and the Chinese factory issues and all but maybe including every tiny detail and option to every class of cabin car is a bit too much. Getting weighed down in details and burying the whole project?
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works