Class M

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 11 14:26:52 EDT 2020

Matt,
That's a great video. As long as the up had the FEF fleet they had some good looking engines. Not a fan of their Challengers or Pig Boys. That video made me realize the grade crossings were rough in both directions.Shame the NS wouldn't let the 611 have her head a run like that.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works