50450

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 16 13:08:31 EDT 2020

The 50450 was a B7a, built August 1930, it was renumbered to N&W 51330, then went in Maintenance of Way service as a box-diner, numbered 558573 and was scrapped some time back. I tracked this down some time ago, but lost my notes on specific dates, this is from Bob Bowers excellent database of MofW equipment, that you can access via the N&WHS website.

Ken Miller