Z1B

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jul 11 12:51:56 EDT 2020

This Z-1a is currently listed on BrassTrains.  A very good starting point
for a Z-1b.  Ed Painter #70 - From Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA

[image: Go to top of page]
<https://www.brasstrains.com/Classic/Trains/Roads/44/Norfolk-Western?showsold=True#pgtop>
[image: New Indicator]
121783
[image: Model thumbnail photo]
<https://brasstrains.sirv.com/products//121783/DSC04099.jpg?profile=showcase>
 View All Images
<https://www.brasstrains.com/Classic/Product/Detail/121783/HO-Brass-Model-NJCB-ST-839-N-W-Norfolk-Western-Z-1a-2-6-6-2-Fair-Custom>
HO Brass Model - NJCB ST-839 N&W Norfolk & Western Z-1a 2-6-6-2 - Fair
Custom
<https://www.brasstrains.com/Classic/Product/Detail/121783/HO-Brass-Model-NJCB-ST-839-N-W-Norfolk-Western-Z-1a-2-6-6-2-Fair-Custom>

   - Item No: 121783
   - Category: Steam