Pennsy P85 Coaches

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jun 27 18:29:57 EDT 2020

 The P85 was Pennsy's contribution to the pool of coaches in the Norfolk to Chicago run. There was also a 10-6 and a 10 section/lounge on that run. The 10 section/lounges were still Pullman owned, so no need for PRR to contribute one, but they did contribute to the 10-6 pool.BTW: I have ridden the P85 from Farmville to Bluefield in my college days.
Jim Nichols