Big Hook Lettering Circa 1950s

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jun 18 08:22:37 EDT 2020

I finally have my steam big hook HO kit rebuild completed. Now I need a drawing or photo of the lettering used on it in the mid 1950s. If commercially made decals are available that would be great. I believe it's a 250 ton crane. It was purchased without a box and half built. I have scoured the internet and, thanks to the list's moderator, found one photo of a smaller derrick in the Society's archives. Can any one give me, or point me, to further sources?

Thanks for any help.

David Moorehead