coal load removal

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 8 21:49:00 EDT 2020

Thanks Mike. After I pulled them out, it appears it is designed to pop up on one end if you press down on the other. A bit of sanding on the sides should help.

That said, the loads aren’t very realistic. They aren’t the worst I’ve seen, but gluing a layer of coal to the surface would help. In that case, a lifting via a magnet may help prevent rubbing any “detail” off.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio