Abingdon Branch pax cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 14 17:08:41 EDT 2020

As far as I have seen the M-1 RPO's were #90-98. The 10 was a BMg with clerestory roof and the BMh RPO cars were converted to MS-3 mail storage cars by blanking out the windows. They had the Bethlehem Steel Pennsy type arched roof.
The BMh, MS-3 and M-1 look to have the Pennsy style 4 wheel trucks with the heavy curved lower sideframe.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works