Abingdon Branch mixed trains cars question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu May 14 10:02:32 EDT 2020

Bill,

As far as I know, N&W did not have a passenger car that looked like the IHC
car you acquired.  The "1930s" was used by Rivarossi and IHC, and probably
others, to denote when the prototypes that were used to base the models on
were originally built.  I believe they did this to distinguish the product
line from their "Heavyweight" offerings.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD